Wednesday, November 26, 2008

20 random facts about me

I got tagged twice.

1- Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2- People who got tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3- At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and their names.
4- No tag backs!

Well, here I go for yang meh meh.....

1: I pluck my armpit hair with a tweezer! (I don't think shaving is any good. So ya. Dumdeedumdum~)
2: I get all gushy over men in uniform. :P
3: I am a bad bad bad sleeper.
4: I have matching pink camera and laptop.
5: I like to play kiap-kiap machine. (I like it even more if I get the toy! :D)
6: I need to eat hotdog bread everytime I go to Ikea. (Its tradition!)
7: I think reading the newspaper every morning is fun.
8: I don't like to exercise perspire. :(
9: I lovelovelove bubble tea with mini pearl!!!
10: I will never get sick of Sakae buffet. Heeee...

Another 10 for loti...

1: My secret crush is Paris Hilton.
2: My not-so-secret crush is Zac Efron. (Move over Vanessa Hudgens!)
3: My childhood dream is to sell cotton candy at Disneyland.
4: My first love was in Primary 1. (Hey, I mature fast okay!!)
5: My right eye is smaller than my left eye.
6: I am a fan of Australian Milo. (Like 4 cups a day sorta thing.)
7: I adore Macdonald's Happy Meal.
8: I am crazy over Hello Kitty.
9: I still believe in santa, tooth fairy and prince charming.
10: I prefer balloons to flowers. :)

The 10 "Lucky" ones:

1: Cheeleng
2: Jessica
3: Darren (If you ever revive your blog.)
4: Thiam Hee
5: Serene
6: Huiyan
7: Khang Jing
8: Jia Jin
9: Suting
10: Wanyee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home